May 06, 2013
Hi everyone! Wendy here with festive banner to make any pirate fans smile! The Clear Scrap Small Banners are perfect for creating personalized banners for kids room's or parties!
1. To create the ocean waves, punch a circle punch along a 2 inch strip of cardstock. Layer a few strips of these waves together and you have a great ocean effect. I outlined the waves a bit with a Copic to make them pop. Adhere to acrylic banner piece.
2. A piece of beige cardstock with a bit of Copic dots creates the sand effect.
3. Stamp pirate images, color and cut out.
4. Stamp skull image and shade by dotting Copics. Trim, mat and adhere to 3 acrylic banner fronts. Adhere dark grey cardstock to the backs of these acrylic pieces.
5. Trim, mat and adhere a strip of yellow cardstock to the remaining acrylic banner. Back with dark grey cardstock.
6. Embellish acrylic pieces with stamped images, diecut letters and ribbons.
Clear Scrap Supplies: Small Banners
Other Supplies: There She Goes (Shiver Me Timbers), Copics, May Arts Ribbon
Wendy Price (Clear Scraps Designer)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.