Hey there it's Pinky today working on a fun artsy crafty bracelet using one of the Clear Scraps Acrylic Border pieces!
- with alcohol inks, StazOn INK, embossing powder and my heat gun.
You can hardly tell it is acrylic, it almost look metal!
1. Trim out cuff length from Circle Punch acrylic border piece.
3. Peel protective film off of border.
4. Alcohol in the border.
5. Using vintage copper enamel powder- heat emboss powder onto border.
6. Press border into StazOn Metallic ink pad.
7. Heat set crystals into border above holes.
That's it! You have a beautiful acrylic cuff bracelet that looks like a vintage metal with artistic flair!
Pinky Hobbs- Clear Scraps Design Team