Metal Or Acrylic?? Crafty Bracelet Tutorial by Pinky
March 29, 2013
Hey there it's Pinky today working on a fun artsy crafty bracelet using one of the Clear Scraps Acrylic Border pieces!
- with alcohol inks, StazOn INK, embossing powder and my heat gun.
You can hardly tell it is acrylic, it almost look metal!
1. Trim out cuff length from Circle Punch acrylic border piece.
3. Peel protective film off of border.
4. Alcohol in the border.
5. Using vintage copper enamel powder- heat emboss powder onto border.
6. Press border into StazOn Metallic ink pad.
7. Heat set crystals into border above holes.
That's it! You have a beautiful acrylic cuff bracelet that looks like a vintage metal with artistic flair!
Pinky Hobbs- Clear Scraps Design Team
wow, this is amazing, Cristal!!!
Posted by: Leah Crowe | March 29, 2013 at 07:19 AM
What a very cool idea!
Posted by: Kay | March 29, 2013 at 10:15 PM
wow, what a great idea
Posted by: Elena Olinevich | March 30, 2013 at 02:12 AM
Wow!! This is stunning!
Posted by: wendyp81 | March 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM