Soak Up the Sun
February 18, 2013
Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing how to use the Clear Scrap 12 x 12 acrylic sheets with the Mascils as a base for layouts.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheet, Clear Scraps 6 inch Chicken Wire Mascil, Clear Scrap Small Chipboard Banner, Hero Arts Wood Grain stamp, Echo Park, Imaginesce Pattern Paper, Pebbles Felt Embellishments, Twine, Tsukineko StazOn Ink (black and Cotton White), buttons, cardstock/vellum, acrylic paint
- Sponge White StazOn on acrylic sheet over Chicken Wire Mascil. Allow to dry. Clean stencil immediately.
- Randomly stencil aqua paint over sections of the design.
- Paint chipboard banner with brown paint. Stamp wood grain.
- Fussy cut sentiment from pattern paper. Adhere to chipboard banner.
- Trim banner shapes from pattern papers. Adhere to layout.
- Embellish with ribbon, twine and felt embellishments.
Wendy Price- Clear Scrap Design Team Member
love this Wendy!! The chicken wire mascil is one of my favs!! I love how you stamped two different colors!
Posted by: Jennifer Haggerty | February 18, 2013 at 05:20 PM
Love this layout, and especially the hexagon mascil she used!
Posted by: Beverly Jordan | February 19, 2013 at 06:22 PM