Love of My Life...
February 04, 2013
Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a fun Valentine's Day project you can create with any of the Build It Your Way Binder Pages. I used one of the Deco acrylic pages as the base for this wall hanging.
- Clear Scraps Build It Your Way Deco acrylic 6.5" x 6.5"
- Clear Scraps 6 " Circles Mascil Mask
- Stampendous (Kissin Kiddo, Ballerina Kiddo & Life Love stamps)
- Dreamweavers Pearlescent Paste
- Tsukineko Memento ink
- Position Mascil over acrylic page using temporary tape.
- Apply Pearlescent Embossing Paste over mask. Remove mask and wash immediately.
- Stamp and color images. Cut out and apply to acrylic page.
- Stamp sentiment on banner. Wrap around the page and adhere.
- Hang acrylic with tulle.
Wendy Price - Clear Scraps Design Team Member
fun and fabulous! love this Wendy!
Posted by: Adora | February 04, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Oh my, I want to make this!!! It is so cute and so precious! Love the Mascil especially!!
Posted by: Beverly Jordan | February 05, 2013 at 10:31 AM