This week the Clear Scrap Design Team is bringing you Authentique Week! So sit back and get ready to be inspired!
I had a chance to work with the Festive Collection from Authentique. I love, love, LOVE the color pallette and patterns in this paper collection!
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps (Expressions Small Holiday , Pennants Embellishments), Authentique (Festive Collection), Stampendous (Jumbo Believe in Santa), Ranger (Distress Ink, Alcohol Ink), Tsukineko (Memento Ink), Copics, Beacon (Zip Dry), brads
1. Using blending tool, color Clear Scrap Holiday acrylic piece and small pennant in cranberry alcohol ink.
2. Adhere pieces of pattern paper to layout, inking edges first with Distress ink to age.
3. Using hinge stickers and brads, create a hinged flap for photos and to hide journaling under.
4. Stamp Santa and color with copics. Trim out and add to layout.
5. Using a typewriter, add caption to journaling sticker. Adhere to layout.
6. Adhere banner stickers, acrylic pennant and acrylic “holiday” expression to layout.
7. Add bits of machine stitching to layout and acrylic pieces for embellishment.
Wendy Price - Clear Scrap Designer