Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing an altered photo decor piece that I created using one of the Clear Scrap 6 x 6 Book Stands.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps (6 x 6 Bookstand & Expressions Small Blessings), Authentique pattern paper, Simples Stories pattern paper, Stampendous (Cling Leaf Sprig & Class A Peel Scroll stickers), Ranger Alcohol Inks (Butterscotch & Cranberry), Tsukineko (Buttercream StazOn), Beacon (Zip Dry), white acrylic paint, buttons, cardstock
1. Trim pattern papers and mat with cardstock. Adhere papers to back of acrylic book stand.
2. Ink the back of the acrylic Expressions Small Blessings with Butterscotch and Cranberry Alcohol ink. When dry, add a thin coat of white acrylic paint over the alcohol inks.
3. Stamp Leaf Springs in Buttercream StazOn on the front of the acrylic book stand.
4. Cut bingo card images from pattern paper and adhere to book stand.
5. Adhere photo, scroll sticker, buttons and acrylic expressions to book stand.