Clear Scraps (Mini Bat Album & Large Banners)
Stampendous (Lacey Background cling, Black Glass Glitter)
May Arts Ribbon
Archival Jet Black Ink
Beacon (Zip Dry)
Copic Refill Ink
1. Stamp lace background in black ink on white cardstock. Trim to fit behind Large Banner. Repeat for all three acrylic banners.
2. Trim orange cardstock to fit behind upper scallop part of Large Banner. Repeat for all three acrylic banners.
3. Trim black cardstock at 2.5 inches. Score every 1/2 inch and create rosettes.
4. Die cut letters. Apply generous coat of adhesive and cover with glitter. Adhere to banners with foam adhesive when dry.
5. String banners and rosettes on thin ribbon.
6. Ink bats with alcohol ink (copic refill). Heat and bend bats to create dimension. (note: I heated them on top of a thick cardboard packing tube. This allowed them to slump over the tube when they heated up and protected my fingers from burning.)
7. Embellish the banner with frayed bows and bats.
Wendy Price (Paper, Ink and Smiles)