Hello it's me again!
Another thing that reminds me of summers are carnivals and fairs. My favorite thing about fairs are always the food. It amazes me all the possible food that can be fried! LOL
Here's a page about my daughter's Carnival day at Preschool
This page is so easy to lift....
1. Cut an 8x8 piece from the blue floral paper. Adhere to the left of the yellow cardstock.
2. Cut a 2x8 piece from the pink and adhere to the top of the blue paper.
3. Add a 1/2" strip of striped paper between the pink and blue paper.
4. Punch out 1" circles from yellow paper and cut in half. Ink the edges and then adhere on top of pink paper to create scallop edge.
5. Take out the paper films from acrylic pieces and add pearl pen around the edges. Set aside to dry.
6. Matt the focal picture with yellow cardstock and arrange the rest of the pictures on the page. Adhere them.
7. Layer flowers. Tie ribbon onto buttons and adhere to the centers of flowers.
8. Adhere the acrylic pieces onto the page with clear adhesive or glue dots. *Add a journaling block with the framed acrylic piece first before adhering to the page.
9. Add the title stickers and handwrite your journaling.
10. Add the flowers to create a visual triangle.
11. Add pen lines around the the three sides of the yellow cardstock.
Acrylic pieces- Clear Scraps Slides
Pattern papers and buttons- Cosmo Cricket
Flowers- Accent Creative Scrapbooking
Pearl Pen- Viva Decor
Thank you for looking,