Happy Halloween Everyone...
October 31, 2009
Today as our children are excited with going out and trick or treating or going to Halloween get togethers. We are waiting with cameras in hand to capture all the fun moments of Halloween. I have created a mini album that you can complete in an hour. Below are the photos, product list and general instructions. I hope you have a Happy Halloween. Click on the photos to see them bigger.
- Clear Scraps 7" Scalloped Chipboard Album
- Purple Cows 2 in 1 trimmer with click blades
- Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock
- Cosmo Cricket Haunted Paper Collection, Cardstock Stickers and Clear Stamps
- ColorBox Chalk ink "Black Bird, Dark Moss and Pumpkin Spice"
- My yellow Bicycle Frightful Felt shapes
- Making Memories Brads
- Bo Bunny Halloween flowers
- Kaiser Crafts Black Rhinestones
- Haunted Night stamp-Unknown
- Reflections Halloween Chipboard shapes
- Owl ribbon-Unknown
- Reflections epoxy colored circles
- Googly Eye
Step by Step Instructions:
- 1. Cut pattern paper and cardstock in different sizes ranging from 6x4, 6.5x3, 6x6, 4x5, 4.5x3.5, 2.5x3, 4.5x5.5 and 3x6. Using Purple Cows 1040 2 in 1 Trimmer on the Guillotine side and then using the rotary side with #2806 Designer Click Blade on a few papers.
- 2. Distress a few of your papers using the Making Memories Distressing Tool
- 3. Punch a border on 1 or 2 of your papers using the EK Success Punch
- 4. Ink a few of your papers using the ColorBox Inks
- 5. Attach all your papers to the Clear Scraps Chipboard Scalloped Album.
- 6. Stamp with the Cosmo Cricket Haunted Clear Stamps on Scrap white paper as well as on your pattern papers using the ColorBox inks as you see fit. Cut out the images from scrap paper and use as embellishments throughout your album.
- 7. Attach Googly Eyes to some of your stamped images.
- 8. Add your photos
- 9. Embellish your album with the remainder of the supplies as you desire.
I hope you like the mini album as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Clear Scraps DT Member
Love the albums! Great Job Elisa...
Posted by: susan | October 31, 2009 at 08:32 PM
I just adore this mini album! Incredible work!
Posted by: Mustangkayla | November 01, 2009 at 05:45 PM