February 25, 2009
I just love the Clear Scraps XL Cupcake acrylic! I knew immediately that I had to play with this one. I created this layout of my daughter and this is one you have to touch in real life to get the full effect.
To achieve the frosted cupcake look I used the following materials:
- Clear Scraps XL Cupcake
- Krylon Short Cuts White Spray Paint
- Krylon White Webbing Spray
- Krylon Gold Glitter Spray
- Patterned Paper: Best Creation, Inc.
- Ribbon - Creative Impressions
- Button - Buttons Galore & More
- Chipboard - Best Creation, Inc (embossed with white embossing powder)
- Rub Ons - Sonnets
- Adhesives - wwHelmar V2 Vellum Spray and 450 Quick Dry
- Sticker - Diecuts with a View
This was a fun layout to experiment on. Spray paints work perfect on Clear Scraps Acrylic so don't be afraid to spray away!
Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos, Clear Scraps Design Team Member
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.