February 25, 2009
I just love the Clear Scraps XL Cupcake acrylic! I knew immediately that I had to play with this one. I created this layout of my daughter and this is one you have to touch in real life to get the full effect.
To achieve the frosted cupcake look I used the following materials:
- Clear Scraps XL Cupcake
- Krylon Short Cuts White Spray Paint
- Krylon White Webbing Spray
- Krylon Gold Glitter Spray
- Patterned Paper: Best Creation, Inc.
- Ribbon - Creative Impressions
- Button - Buttons Galore & More
- Chipboard - Best Creation, Inc (embossed with white embossing powder)
- Rub Ons - Sonnets
- Adhesives - wwHelmar V2 Vellum Spray and 450 Quick Dry
- Sticker - Diecuts with a View
This was a fun layout to experiment on. Spray paints work perfect on Clear Scraps Acrylic so don't be afraid to spray away!
Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos, Clear Scraps Design Team Member