Christmas All Mixed Up Album
November 25, 2008
Is everyone already in Christmas mode? Ok, I know we have not even eaten that Thanksgiving meal here in America but Christmas is in the air. I decided to get in the holiday spirit by creating this Christmas Mini Album with the Clear Scraps All Mixed Up Album
Here is how I created this fun and fast mini album that makes a great gift!
- Cover three pages (page 2, 3 & 5) of CLEAR SCRAPS Chipboard Album with Best Creation patterned paper. Use Helmar Acid Free glue to apply patterned paper. Sand, ink and distress all edges.
- Starting with front cover - rub on Hambly Screen Prints Rub Ons and adhere Prima Holly Flowers with Helmar 450 Quick Dry.
- Stamp Inkadinkado "Wishing You a Merry Christmas" on carstock and heat emboss with black embossing powder. Adhere to cover with Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots for 3-D Effect.
- Print journaling on cardstock, distress edges and adhere ti inside of front cover with Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. Embellish with Prima glittered star.
- Print (15) 3' X 4' black and white photos.
- Adhere 1-3 photos on each page with Helmar Craft Glue.
- Rub on Name of each person with Jenni Bowlin Rub on letters on each page.
- Embellish each page with Prima Holly Flowers, buttons, Best Creation metal tags, Hambly Screen Prints Rub ons.
- Bind Clear Scraps album with (3) binder rings and tie ribbon/fibers to rings to complete album.
- Rub on “To/From” on vellum metal tag and attach to album with ribbon
I am happy to say that I learned a valuable lesson too from this album.......always comb your hair the morning of Christmas because you may end up in a mini album. Enjoy this time preparing for the busy holiday season!
Design Team Member,
Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos
Blog: Treasure the Moment
This is an awesome album!! I love what you've done with it!
Posted by: cathySAHM | December 04, 2008 at 06:36 AM