Hi, Connie here with my March Tag tutorial using an acrylic tag by Clear Scraps and one of the new chipboard embellishments! Using one of the chipboard bird houses it was fun to create a tag with family in mind. Let me show you~
- Trim the overlay paper to the size of the acrylic tag.
- Trim out the blue cardstock to the size of the tag. Lay the tag on the cardstock and trace around the tag and cut it out.
- Adhere the blue cardstock to the back of the acrylic tag. Then adhere the green overlay paper to the front of the acrylic tag.
- When it is dry use a hole punch, to create the opening, for the twine to be tied at the top of the tag.
5. Paint or use ink to add color to the bird house.
6. Adhere to the front of the tag.
7. Paint the word Family with dark blue acrylic paint. Let dry. Adhere to bottom of the tag.
8. Splat white and black paint over the front of the tag .
9. Add felt leaves, flowers and buttons.
10. Add sentiment and tie the twine in the punched out hole at the top of the tag.
acrylic paint, sticker, felt leaves, buttons, flowers and twine.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member