The Clear Scraps Small Pennant Banners make great decorations but how fun would it be to get one of them in the mail as a card. At 4 x 6 inches, they're small enough that they can fit in a padded envelope.
- Stamp design on the banners in white ink. Embellish with strips of washi tape.
- Spray Scallop Frames with iridescent spray. Paint white acrylic paint on the back of the frames to make the sparkle pop.
- Cut circles from pattern paper to fit in Scallop Frame. Embellish with alphabet stickers.
- Adhere circles and frames to banner.
- Tie banner together with tulle strips.
Here's a closeup of the banner...