Hi, Connie here with a, step by step, tutorial on how I put this Mixable ( chipboard and acrylic) mini album together.
Step by step~here we go.
1. Cover the two chipborad pages (both sides) with pattern paper. I used Fast Finish Decoupage by Beacon.
2. Sand off edges and ink all sides (shade).
3. Remove the protective film from the acrylic cover. Adhere a 3x4 piece of pattern paper to the center of the acrylic cover. I used ZipDry by Beacon. By doing this step you will have a clean back (of cover) when you open your album. Covering up the mechanics (glue). On the inside add another 3x4 and all mechanic are covered. See first picture on left.
4. Cover the large Feather Mixer with old dictionary paper. I used Fast Finish Decoupage by Beacon. This is added to the cluster on the front cover.
5. The embellishments are adhered with 3 in 1 by Beacon on the cover.
6. I added some extra pages also, depending on your need.
7. The acrylic page in the center , I left plain. To me the beauty is in the see through effect you get with acrylic.
8. I added scraps of trim for dimension.
What I love about this little album is it is tabbed, both acrylic and chipboard and I can add cardstock for extra pages.
Thanks for stopping by~