- Trim acrylic sheet to 12 x 4 inches. Fold at 6 inches to create a cardbase.
- Cut pattern paper to 5.75 x 3.75. Layer with pattern paper strips. Add machine stitching and adhere to card base.
- Stamp images, color with copics and cut out. Adhere to inside and front of card.
- Trim sentiment to fit behind banner acrylic shape. Hang from card with ribbon.
- Trim piece of cardstock 4 x 6 inches and adhere to back of card. This will hide your ribbon ends and give a place for journaling.
To give extra depth to the card, I adhered the images on the front and inside of the card with pop dots.
Other Supplies: There She Goes Stamps (Cutie Pi), Copics, Basic Grey Fact Pattern Paper, ribbon, foam adhesive
Wendy Price - Clear Scraps Design Team Member