Clear Scraps Square Borders
Clear Scraps 12” Gears Mascil
Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheets
Ranger (Black Soot Distress Ink)
Tsukineko (Memento, StazOn inks, Goosebumps )
Stampendous Gears Kiddo Perfectly Clear Stamps
Cricut Nate’s ABC’s Cartridge
Basic Grey pattern paper
1. Ink background cardstock with Black Soot with over Gears Mascil.
2. Remove mask and flick water over inked image to create distressed look.
3. Cut title from the background cardstock using Nate’s ABC’s cartridge.
4. Cut a piece of acrylic sheet to fit behind title. Spray with Goosebumps to add texture. Allow to dry.
5. Adhere to the back of the layout behind cutout title, creating a window effect on the layout.
6. Stamp gears, color with Copics and cut out.
7. Adhere pattern paper, photo and stamped images to layout.
8. Ink Square Border with StazOn, trim and staple to layout.