I haven't done the cover yet, I've only decorated the pages. I'm waiting for the right 'thing' to use the pages for, I think that 'thing' may end up being a smash album, or something along those lines. I have inspirational quotes I refer to daily, adding them to this album would really make me happy!
In the above photo, I used an artist cement on acrylic with the Damask Mascil. While the cement was still wet, I sprinkled glitter over top, that matched the page behind it. (Click on the photo to see it larger.)
On this page, I painted the Fancy Chipboard with white paint, and applied several layers of Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst sprays. While the sprays were still wet, I heavily salted the chipboard piece, resulting in the 'polkadot' type pattern.
For the page above, I used a similar technique as the first acrylic page. I mixed an artist cement with mica powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang. The pattern is actually from a piece of paper that I had, which already had this pattern in it. It was a little tricky using the paper, I definately didn't get a very clean image- you'll see that by expanding the photo. The Mascils really give a nice clean finish when using the cement.
I also painted this chipboard piece, front and back, then sprayed with LSG (Lindy's Stamp Gang) sprays and stains. Then I sprayed a puddle onto a piece of plastic and covered the rim of a drinking glass and 'stamped' it onto the chipbaord. I used a variety of colors on this page, trying to achieve a 'rainbow' effect. I stamped the hexagons on the page once it was dry, and added some washi tape.
Here's the back of the page in the last photo. You can see I wrapped the washi tape around to the back, and used darker colors on this side. I also used a piece of sequin waste to 'stamp' the star pattern onto the chipboard.